- Your name and contact number
- Your address (or address where the animal was prior to the fire)
- Animal ID as seen on website
- All identifying marks on the animal that are unique to him/her (for example: species, spots, extra toe, long hair, color, size, behavior)
- Attach a picture of you with your pet from before the fire
If you do not have the ability to email us, please call the Hotline (530) 895-0000 and they will connect you with the Reunification Team.
Due to COVID-19 public health restrictions and respect for your safety, we are not able to offer public hours at the temporary shelters for viewing of unclaimed animals. The Reunification Team will set a special appointment for you to view an animal once the information above is collected and the team can speak with you about the animal.
Thank you all for your continued support and please know how important it is to us that unclaimed animals find their family as soon as possible.