Butte County Wildfire Evacuation Maps and Plan
Get the maps; get the plan at the Butte County Office of Emergency Management Website!
Create an evacuation plan that includes:
- A designated emergency meeting location outside the fire area.
- An evacuation plan for pets and large animals such as horses and other livestock.
- Take time now to train horses to load into a trailer.
- A Family Communication Plan that designates an out-of-area friend or relative as a point of contact to act as a single source of communication among family members in case of separation.
- Sign up for Emergency Notifications at buttecounty.net/massnotification
Are you prepared?
- Assemble a “Go-Bag” for each person and each pet.
- Pet Go-Bags should include crates, leashes, food, water, medicine, bowls and towels.
- Have pets wear collars with tags, especially when you are away from home.
- Download the Wildfire Evacuation Maps from Butte County. Know how to leave.
- Keep your gas tank at least half full.